Congratulations to Mr. Cyrus Taylor for being selected as the 2021-2022 School Year! He goes above and beyond to ensure that students understand the content and feel welcomed into his classroom. He is always ready and willing to lend a helping hand to his fellow teachers and staff at Isaac Bear.
Student and School Accomplishments
- Congratulations to all of the winners of the County-Level Science Fair on 1/16/2020.
- 1st Place Biology A: Hannah Catalone and Alisha Fariz
- 2nd Place Biology A: Patrick O'Dacre
- 3rd Place Biology A: Macie Fitzgerald and Katherine Johnson
- 1st Place Biology B: Reef Dunker
- 1st Place Chemistry: EllaGrace Mozingo
- 2nd Place Chemistry: Varun Varadarajan
- 3rd Place Chemistry: Alex Porter and David Selva
- 1st Place Earth and Environmental: Lillie Futch
- 2nd Place Earth and Environmental: Nina Noble and Teagan Lauffenburger
- 3rd Place Earth and Environmental: Olivia Krisanda
- 1st Place Physics: Farhan Sanukri
- 2nd Place Physics: Andres Valdiri and Oscar Cheung
- 1st Place Technology and Engineering: Grayson Brinkley and Felix St. Pierre
- 2nd Place Technology and Engineering: Elias Fariz
- 3rd Place Technology and Engineering: Kade Downen and Ugo Odibo
- Those Moving onto Regional Competition on February 15th
- Elias Faris
- Grayson Brinkley and Felix St. Pierre
- Farhan Sanukri
- Andres Valdiri and Oscar Cheung
- Lillie Futch
- Reef Dunker
- Hannah Catalone and Alisha Fariz
- Isaac Bear Early College High School MET GROWTH over the 2018-19 school year assessments and received a Report Card Grade of A! Congratulations to all staff and students, and continue to show off our Isaac Bear pride!
Every two weeks, the teachers vote on awarding a student with the Golden Bear Award.